Friday, 21 October 2016

Just emailed Mars 1 - Hope that he reponds


Dear Mars1

 

I am writing to you with regards  to my art A level.

I love your work and am working on paintings which are similar to yours.

I am also studying the idea of perspective and have to comment on artists work. I have decided to comment on your work amongst others.

 

In your paintings I notice many points of perspective. Is this something which you do on purpose? I am also looking at the rule of thirds and I am also looking at optical illusions and notice that your paintings are kinetic and give the sense of movement .

 

Any kind of dialogue would be brilliant.  Any kind of help would be great, especially about being in control of perspective, depth, optical illusions, kinetics and rule of thirds.

 

I hope to hear from you soon.


Cheers


Thomas Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment